If you’re using MERGE Cubes with several students in a school or district, we highly recommend creating a generic school email account (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) for your MERGE account. Once you verify the email and enter one activation code, you will be able to log into different devices with that email, and without the need for additional activation codes.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to set up multiple MERGE Cubes for the classroom?
- Object Viewer doesn’t have a place to put my activation code?
- What’s the difference between an Activation Code and an Object Code?
- How can I use Object Viewer without uploading my own 3D models?
- Which VR headsets are compatible with MERGE Cube?
- Is the MERGE Cube sold internationally?
- Is my device compatible with the MERGE Cube?
- Do I need an activation code to create an account?
- My cube isn’t working! What should I do?
- Can my account be linked to multiple devices?